Caffeine and brain development in very preterm infants
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 734–742, November 2010
How to Cite
Doyle, L. W., Cheong, J., Hunt, R. W., Lee, K. J., Thompson, D. K., Davis, P. G., Rees, S., Anderson, P. J. and Inder, T. E. (2010), Caffeine and brain development in very preterm infants. Ann Neurol., 68: 734–742. doi: 10.1002/ana.22098
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: 237117, 108706
- Royal Women's Hospital Research Foundation
- Brockhoff Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.