C.D.A. and A.B. contributed equally to the present study.
Common mitochondrial sequence variants in ischemic stroke†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 471–480, March 2011
How to Cite
Anderson, C. D., Biffi, A., Rahman, R., Ross, O. A., Jagiella, J. M., Kissela, B., Cole, J. W., Cortellini, L., Rost, N. S., Cheng, Y.-C., Greenberg, S. M., de Bakker, P. I.W., Brown, R. D., Brott, T. G., Mitchell, B. D., Broderick, J. P., Worrall, B. B., Furie, K. L., Kittner, S. J., Woo, D., Slowik, A., Meschia, J. F., Saxena, R., Rosand, J. and on behalf of the International Stroke Genetics Consortium (2011), Common mitochondrial sequence variants in ischemic stroke. Ann Neurol., 69: 471–480. doi: 10.1002/ana.22108
Potential conflict of interest:
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.