M.C.K., C.P-R, and N.B. contributed equally to this manuscript.
Defective FA2H leads to a novel form of neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation (NBIA)
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 611–618, November 2010
How to Cite
Kruer, M. C., Paisán-Ruiz, C., Boddaert, N., Yoon, M. Y., Hama, H., Gregory, A., Malandrini, A., Woltjer, R. L., Munnich, A., Gobin, S., Polster, B. J., Palmeri, S., Edvardson, S., Hardy, J., Houlden, H. and Hayflick, S. J. (2010), Defective FA2H leads to a novel form of neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation (NBIA). Ann Neurol., 68: 611–618. doi: 10.1002/ana.22122
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.