Letter to the Editor
Regarding “No Cerebrocervical Venous Congestion in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Intraluminal Jugular Septation”
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 6, page 969, December 2010
How to Cite
Zamboni, P. (2010), Regarding “No Cerebrocervical Venous Congestion in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Intraluminal Jugular Septation”. Ann Neurol., 68: 969. doi: 10.1002/ana.22152
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.