The COMT Val158Met polymorphism affects the response to entacapone in Parkinson's disease: A randomized crossover clinical trial
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 111–118, January 2011
How to Cite
Corvol, J.-C., Bonnet, C., Charbonnier-Beaupel, F., Bonnet, A.-M., Fiévet, M.-H., Bellanger, A., Roze, E., Meliksetyan, G., Ben Djebara, M., Hartmann, A., Lacomblez, L., Vrignaud, C., Zahr, N., Agid, Y., Costentin, J., Hulot, J.-S. and Vidailhet, M. (2011), The COMT Val158Met polymorphism affects the response to entacapone in Parkinson's disease: A randomized crossover clinical trial. Ann Neurol., 69: 111–118. doi: 10.1002/ana.22155
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2010 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.