Members of the DOMINION Study Group are listed in the Appendix on page xx.
Amantadine use associated with impulse control disorders in Parkinson disease in cross-sectional study†
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 963–968, December 2010
How to Cite
Weintraub, D., Sohr, M., Potenza, M. N., Siderowf, A. D., Stacy, M., Voon, V., Whetteckey, J., Wunderlich, G. R. and Lang, A. E. (2010), Amantadine use associated with impulse control disorders in Parkinson disease in cross-sectional study. Ann Neurol., 68: 963–968. doi: 10.1002/ana.22164
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
- Boehringer Ingelheim
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.