Resting functional connectivity in patients with brain tumors in eloquent areas
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 521–532, March 2011
How to Cite
Martino, J., Honma, S. M., Findlay, A. M., Guggisberg, A. G., Owen, J. P., Kirsch, H. E., Berger, M. S. and Nagarajan, S. S. (2011), Resting functional connectivity in patients with brain tumors in eloquent areas. Ann Neurol., 69: 521–532. doi: 10.1002/ana.22167
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
- Post-MIR Wenceslao López-Albo, Fundación “Marqués de Valdecilla”, IFIMAV, Santander, Cantabria, Spain
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DC004855, DC006435, NS64040, NS67962
- NCRR UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.