Heightened neurologic complications in children with pandemic H1N1 influenza
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 762–766, November 2010
How to Cite
Ekstrand, J. J., Herbener, A., Rawlings, J., Turney, B., Ampofo, K., Korgenski, E. K. and Bonkowsky, J. L. (2010), Heightened neurologic complications in children with pandemic H1N1 influenza. Ann Neurol., 68: 762–766. doi: 10.1002/ana.22184
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2010
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention grant. Grant Number: 1U18IP000303
- Primary Children's Medical Center Foundation/Children's Health Research Center, University of Utah
Additional Supporting Information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.