Fingolimod provides long-term protection in rodent models of cerebral ischemia
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 119–129, January 2011
How to Cite
Wei, Y., Yemisci, M., Kim, H.-H., Yung, L. M., Shin, H. K., Hwang, S.-K., Guo, S., Qin, T., Alsharif, N., Brinkmann, V., Liao, J. K., Lo, E. H. and Waeber, C. (2011), Fingolimod provides long-term protection in rodent models of cerebral ischemia. Ann Neurol., 69: 119–129. doi: 10.1002/ana.22186
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: R01NS049263, P01NS55104, R37NS37074, R01NS53560
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL052233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.