γ-Secretase component presenilin is important for microglia β-amyloid clearance
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 170–180, January 2011
How to Cite
Farfara, D., Trudler, D., Segev-Amzaleg, N., Galron, R., Stein, R. and Frenkel, D. (2011), γ-Secretase component presenilin is important for microglia β-amyloid clearance. Ann Neurol., 69: 170–180. doi: 10.1002/ana.22191
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2010
- Human Frontier Science Program organization
- Dana Foundation
- ISF-Legacy Heritage Biomedical Science Partnership 862/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.