Antiepileptic drugs interact with folate and vitamin B12 serum levels
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 352–359, February 2011
How to Cite
Linnebank, M., Moskau, S., Semmler, A., Widman, G., Stoffel-Wagner, B., Weller, M. and Elger, C. E. (2011), Antiepileptic drugs interact with folate and vitamin B12 serum levels. Ann Neurol., 69: 352–359. doi: 10.1002/ana.22229
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.