Timing of hormone therapy and dementia: The critical window theory revisited
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 163–169, January 2011
How to Cite
Whitmer, R. A., Quesenberry, C. P., Zhou, J. and Yaffe, K. (2011), Timing of hormone therapy and dementia: The critical window theory revisited. Ann Neurol., 69: 163–169. doi: 10.1002/ana.22239
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
- Kaiser Permanente Community Benefits
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIA AG021918, NIA AG 031155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.