Plasma epidermal growth factor levels predict cognitive decline in Parkinson disease
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 655–663, April 2011
How to Cite
Chen-Plotkin, A. S., Hu, W. T., Siderowf, A., Weintraub, D., Goldmann Gross, R., Hurtig, H. I., Xie, S. X., Arnold, S. E., Grossman, M., Clark, C. M., Shaw, L. M., McCluskey, L., Elman, L., Van Deerlin, V. M., Lee, V. M.-Y., Soares, H. and Trojanowski, J. Q. (2011), Plasma epidermal growth factor levels predict cognitive decline in Parkinson disease. Ann Neurol., 69: 655–663. doi: 10.1002/ana.22271
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AG033101, AG10124, AG17586, AG024904, NS-053488
- Marian S. Ware Alzheimer Program
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund Career Award for Medical Scientists
- Benaroya Fund
- Clinical Translational Research Fellowships from the American Academy of Neurology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.