More severe white matter changes in the elderly with jugular venous reflux
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 553–559, March 2011
How to Cite
Chung, C.-P., Wang, P.-N., Wu, Y.-H., Tsao, Y.-C., Sheng, W.-Y., Lin, K.-N., Lin, S.-J. and Hu, H.-H. (2011), More severe white matter changes in the elderly with jugular venous reflux. Ann Neurol., 69: 553–559. doi: 10.1002/ana.22276
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2010 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2010
- Research grant from Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: V99B2-004
- Taiwan National Science Council Research. Grant Number: NSC98-2314-B-075-031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.