Cerebral autosomal dominant arteriopathy with subcortical infarcts and leukoencephalopathy syndrome mutations increase susceptibility to spreading depression
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 413–418, February 2011
How to Cite
Eikermann-Haerter, K., Yuzawa, I., Dilekoz, E., Joutel, A., Moskowitz, M. A. and Ayata, C. (2011), Cerebral autosomal dominant arteriopathy with subcortical infarcts and leukoencephalopathy syndrome mutations increase susceptibility to spreading depression. Ann Neurol., 69: 413–418. doi: 10.1002/ana.22281
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2010 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.