Age-specific progression of nigrostriatal dysfunction in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 803–810, May 2011
How to Cite
de la Fuente-Fernández, R., Schulzer, M., Kuramoto, L., Cragg, J., Ramachandiran, N., Au, W. L., Mak, E., McKenzie, J., McCormick, S., Sossi, V., Ruth, T. J., Lee, C. S., Calne, D. B. and Stoessl, A. J. (2011), Age-specific progression of nigrostriatal dysfunction in Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 69: 803–810. doi: 10.1002/ana.22284
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2010 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.