Reversible neural stem cell niche dysfunction in a model of multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 878–891, May 2011
How to Cite
Rasmussen, S., Imitola, J., Ayuso-Sacido, A., Wang, Y., Starossom, S. C., Kivisäkk, P., Zhu, B., Meyer, M., Bronson, R. T., Garcia-Verdugo, J. M. and Khoury, S. J. (2011), Reversible neural stem cell niche dysfunction in a model of multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 69: 878–891. doi: 10.1002/ana.22299
- Issue online: 22 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2010 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI46374, AI043496
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG 3945
- a Fidelity Foundation grant
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: PP1239
- a faculty PhD scholarship from the University of Southern Denmark
- a grant from Hørslev Fonden, Denmark
- a grant from Red Terapia Regenerativa, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.