SORCS1 alters amyloid precursor protein processing and variants may increase Alzheimer's disease risk
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 47–64, January 2011
How to Cite
Reitz, C., Tokuhiro, S., Clark, L. N., Conrad, C., Vonsattel, J.-P., Hazrati, L.-N., Palotás, A., Lantigua, R., Medrano, M., Z. Jiménez -Velázquez, I., Vardarajan, B., Simkin, I., Haines, J. L., Pericak -Vance, M. A., Farrer, L. A., Lee, J. H., Rogaeva, E., George- Hyslop, P. St. and Mayeux, R. (2011), SORCS1 alters amyloid precursor protein processing and variants may increase Alzheimer's disease risk. Ann Neurol., 69: 47–64. doi: 10.1002/ana.22308
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2010 07:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.