We thank B. Wustman for helpful suggestions and discussions.
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 221–225, February 2011
How to Cite
Steele, J. W. and Gandy, S. (2011), Apomorphine and Alzheimer Aβ: Roles for regulated α cleavage, autophagy, and antioxidation?. Ann Neurol., 69: 221–225. doi: 10.1002/ana.22359
Potential Conflicts of Interest
S.G.: research grant support, Amicus Pharmaceuticals; consultancy, Diagenic, Amicus Pharmaceuticals, JAI, Pfizer-Janssen Alzheimer's Immunotherapy Alliance; paid presentations, NCME; safety monitoring board, Johnson & Johnson.
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2011 09:02AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.