YKL-40 and MMP-9 as serum markers for patients with primary central nervous system lymphoma
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 163–169, July 2011
How to Cite
Hottinger, A. F., Iwamoto, F. M., Karimi, S., Riedel, E., Dantis, J., Park, J., Panageas, K. S., Lassman, A. B., Abrey, L. E., Fleisher, M., Holland, E. C., DeAngelis, L. M. and Hormigo, A. (2011), YKL-40 and MMP-9 as serum markers for patients with primary central nervous system lymphoma. Ann Neurol., 70: 163–169. doi: 10.1002/ana.22360
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2011 09:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- Society for Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.