Pallidal dysfunction drives a cerebellothalamic circuit into Parkinson tremor
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 269–281, February 2011
How to Cite
Helmich, R. C., Janssen, M. J. R., Oyen, W. J. G., Bloem, B. R. and Toni, I. (2011), Pallidal dysfunction drives a cerebellothalamic circuit into Parkinson tremor. Ann Neurol., 69: 269–281. doi: 10.1002/ana.22361
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2011 09:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
|ANA_22361_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||2725K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.