M.X. and C.Y. contributed equally to this work.
Glial gap junctional communication involvement in hippocampal damage after middle cerebral artery occlusion
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 121–132, July 2011
How to Cite
Xie, M., Yi, C., Luo, X., Xu, S., Yu, Z., Tang, Y., Zhu, W., Du, Y., Jia, L., Zhang, Q., Dong, Q., Zhu, W., Zhang, X., Bu, B. and Wang, W. (2011), Glial gap junctional communication involvement in hippocampal damage after middle cerebral artery occlusion. Ann Neurol., 70: 121–132. doi: 10.1002/ana.22386
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2011 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2009
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 30725019
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971007, 81030021, 30600187
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB504403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.