M.X. and C.Y. contributed equally to this work.
Glial gap junctional communication involvement in hippocampal damage after middle cerebral artery occlusion
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 121–132, July 2011
How to Cite
Xie, M., Yi, C., Luo, X., Xu, S., Yu, Z., Tang, Y., Zhu, W., Du, Y., Jia, L., Zhang, Q., Dong, Q., Zhu, W., Zhang, X., Bu, B. and Wang, W. (2011), Glial gap junctional communication involvement in hippocampal damage after middle cerebral artery occlusion. Ann Neurol., 70: 121–132. doi: 10.1002/ana.22386
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2011 08:57AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2009
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 30725019
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971007, 81030021, 30600187
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB504403
Additional Supporting Information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.