Diagnostic criteria in multiple sclerosis: Headed in the right direction but still a ways to go
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 234–236, February 2011
How to Cite
Rudick, R. A. (2011), Diagnostic criteria in multiple sclerosis: Headed in the right direction but still a ways to go. Ann Neurol., 69: 234–236. doi: 10.1002/ana.22388
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2011 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.