Does cognitive reserve shape cognitive decline?
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 296–304, August 2011
How to Cite
Singh-Manoux, A., Marmot, M. G., Glymour, M., Sabia, S., Kivimäki, M. and Dugravot, A. (2011), Does cognitive reserve shape cognitive decline?. Ann Neurol., 70: 296–304. doi: 10.1002/ana.22391
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.