Gestational vitamin D and the risk of multiple sclerosis in offspring
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 30–40, July 2011
How to Cite
Mirzaei, F., Michels, K. B., Munger, K., O'Reilly, E., Chitnis, T., Forman, M. R., Giovannucci, E., Rosner, B. and Ascherio, A. (2011), Gestational vitamin D and the risk of multiple sclerosis in offspring. Ann Neurol., 70: 30–40. doi: 10.1002/ana.22456
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2011 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Number: NS047467
- NINDS. Grant Number: T32NS048005
- NINDS. Grant Number: CA50385
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.