Gain of function NaV1.7 mutations in idiopathic small fiber neuropathy
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 26–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Faber, C. G., Hoeijmakers, J. G. J., Ahn, H.-S., Cheng, X., Han, C., Choi, J.-S., Estacion, M., Lauria, G., Vanhoutte, E. K., Gerrits, M. M., Dib-Hajj, S., Drenth, J. P. H., Waxman, S. G. and Merkies, I. S. J. (2012), Gain of function NaV1.7 mutations in idiopathic small fiber neuropathy. Ann Neurol., 71: 26–39. doi: 10.1002/ana.22485
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2011 01:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- Profileringsfonds of University Hospital Maastricht
- Rehabilitation Research Service and Medical Research Service
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Erythromelalgia Foundation
- Center for Neuroscience and Regeneration Research
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Yale University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.