Does achieving an intensive versus usual blood pressure level prevent stroke?
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 133–140, January 2012
How to Cite
Lee, M., Saver, J. L., Hong, K.-S., Hao, Q. and Ovbiagele, B. (2012), Does achieving an intensive versus usual blood pressure level prevent stroke?. Ann Neurol., 71: 133–140. doi: 10.1002/ana.22496
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUN 2011 07:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
|ANA_22496_sm_SuppFig1.tif||48K||Supporting Information Figure 1. Funnel plot of 11 studies included in the current meta-analysis, SE: standard error|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.