Neurovascular coupling: Key to gait slowing in aging?
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 189–191, August 2011
How to Cite
Rolita, L. and Verghese, J. (2011), Neurovascular coupling: Key to gait slowing in aging?. Ann Neurol., 70: 189–191. doi: 10.1002/ana.22503
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2011 10:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.