Interleukin-1β causes synaptic hyperexcitability in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 76–83, January 2012
How to Cite
Rossi, S., Furlan, R., De Chiara, V., Motta, C., Studer, V., Mori, F., Musella, A., Bergami, A., Muzio, L., Bernardi, G., Battistini, L., Martino, G. and Centonze, D. (2012), Interleukin-1β causes synaptic hyperexcitability in multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 71: 76–83. doi: 10.1002/ana.22512
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2011 01:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2011
- Italian National Ministero della Salute
- Fondazione TERCAS
- Fondazione Italiana Sclerosi Multipla
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.