Stem cell therapy for neonatal brain injury: Perspectives and Challenges
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 698–712, November 2011
How to Cite
Titomanlio, L., Kavelaars, A., Dalous, J., Mani, S., El Ghouzzi, V., Heijnen, C., Baud, O. and Gressens, P. (2011), Stem cell therapy for neonatal brain injury: Perspectives and Challenges. Ann Neurol., 70: 698–712. doi: 10.1002/ana.22518
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2011 01:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2011
- Paris Diderot University
- PremUP Foundation
- Seventh Framework Program of the European Union. Grant Number: HEALTH-F2-2009-241778/Neurobid
- Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research. Grant Number: CEFIPRA project No. 3803-3
- Leducq Foundation
- Niemann-Pick Association of Italy
- Grace de Monaco Foundation
- Fondation de l'Avenir. Grant Number: ET0-599
- Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris (interface contract to Dr Pierre Gressens
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.