High-frequency oscillations as a new biomarker in epilepsy
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 169–178, February 2012
How to Cite
Zijlmans, M., Jiruska, P., Zelmann, R., Leijten, F. S.S., Jefferys, J. G.R. and Gotman, J. (2012), High-frequency oscillations as a new biomarker in epilepsy. Ann Neurol., 71: 169–178. doi: 10.1002/ana.22548
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2011 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.