Optical control of focal epilepsy in vivo with caged γ-aminobutyric acid
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 68–75, January 2012
How to Cite
Yang, X., Rode, D. L., Peterka, D. S., Yuste, R. and Rothman, S. M. (2012), Optical control of focal epilepsy in vivo with caged γ-aminobutyric acid. Ann Neurol., 71: 68–75. doi: 10.1002/ana.22596
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2011 01:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- CURE Multidisciplinary Award
- National Eye Institute. Grant Number: RO1 EY11787
- Kavli Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.