Loss of junctophilin-3 contributes to huntington disease-like 2 pathogenesis
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 245–257, February 2012
How to Cite
Seixas, A. I., Holmes, S. E., Takeshima, H., Pavlovich, A., Sachs, N., Pruitt, J. L., Silveira, I., Ross, C. A., Margolis, R. L. and Rudnicki, D. D. (2012), Loss of junctophilin-3 contributes to huntington disease-like 2 pathogenesis. Ann Neurol., 71: 245–257. doi: 10.1002/ana.22598
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2011 01:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2010
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.