Full list of authors is given in the Appendix on page 910-911.
Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies novel multiple sclerosis susceptibility loci†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 897–912, December 2011
How to Cite
Patsopoulos, N. A., the Bayer Pharma MS Genetics Working Group, the Steering Committees of Studies Evaluating IFNβ-1b and a CCR1-Antagonist, ANZgene Consortium, GeneMSA, International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium and de Bakker, P. I. W. (2011), Genome-wide meta-analysis identifies novel multiple sclerosis susceptibility loci. Ann Neurol., 70: 897–912. doi: 10.1002/ana.22609
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2011 01:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
Vol. 73, Issue 4, 561, Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.