Distinct hyperexcitability mechanisms underlie fast ripples and epileptic spikes
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 342–352, March 2012
How to Cite
Demont-Guignard, S., Benquet, P., Gerber, U., Biraben, A., Martin, B. and Wendling, F. (2012), Distinct hyperexcitability mechanisms underlie fast ripples and epileptic spikes. Ann Neurol., 71: 342–352. doi: 10.1002/ana.22610
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2011 01:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- Region Bretagne (CREATE 2009, EPIGONE project
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.