Neuron deficit in the white matter and subplate in periventricular leukomalacia
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 397–406, March 2012
How to Cite
Kinney, H. C., Haynes, R. L., Xu, G., Andiman, S. E., Folkerth, R. D., Sleeper, L. A. and Volpe, J. J. (2012), Neuron deficit in the white matter and subplate in periventricular leukomalacia. Ann Neurol., 71: 397–406. doi: 10.1002/ana.22612
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 02:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
- NIH/National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke. Grant Number: PO1-NS38475
- Hearst Foundation
- Eunice Shriver Kennedy National Institute of Child Health and Development (Children's Hospital Developmental Disabilities Research Center. Grant Number: P30-HD018655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.