Electrocorticographic control of a prosthetic arm in paralyzed patients
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 353–361, March 2012
How to Cite
Yanagisawa, T., Hirata, M., Saitoh, Y., Kishima, H., Matsushita, K., Goto, T., Fukuma, R., Yokoi, H., Kamitani, Y. and Yoshimine, T. (2012), Electrocorticographic control of a prosthetic arm in paralyzed patients. Ann Neurol., 71: 353–361. doi: 10.1002/ana.22613
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 02:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
- Strategic Research Program for Brain Sciences of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology-Japan (MEXT). Grant Number: KAKENHI (22700435)
- Nissan Science Foundation
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare. Grant Number: 18261201
- Strategic Information and Communications R&D promotion Programme (SCOPE), SOUMU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!