Transcriptional regulation of βsecretase-1 by 12/15-lipoxygenase results in enhanced amyloidogenesis and cognitive impairments
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 57–67, January 2012
How to Cite
Chu, J., Zhuo, J.-M. and Praticò, D. (2012), Transcriptional regulation of βsecretase-1 by 12/15-lipoxygenase results in enhanced amyloidogenesis and cognitive impairments. Ann Neurol., 71: 57–67. doi: 10.1002/ana.22625
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2011 08:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- National Institute of Aging (NIH). Grant Number: AG33568
- Alzheimer association. Grant Number: NPSP-10-170775
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.