Genetics of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis supports the role of T helper cells in multiple sclerosis pathogenesis
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 887–896, December 2011
How to Cite
Blankenhorn, E. P., Butterfield, R., Case, L. K., Wall, E. H., del Rio, R., Diehl, S. A., Krementsov, D. N., Saligrama, N. and Teuscher, C. (2011), Genetics of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis supports the role of T helper cells in multiple sclerosis pathogenesis. Ann Neurol., 70: 887–896. doi: 10.1002/ana.22642
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2011 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.