KCNQ2 encephalopathy: Emerging phenotype of a neonatal epileptic encephalopathy
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 15–25, January 2012
How to Cite
Weckhuysen, S., Mandelstam, S., Suls, A., Audenaert, D., Deconinck, T., Claes, L. R.F., Deprez, L., Smets, K., Hristova, D., Yordanova, I., Jordanova, A., Ceulemans, B., Jansen, A., Hasaerts, D., Roelens, F., Lagae, L., Yendle, S., Stanley, T., Heron, S. E., Mulley, J. C., Berkovic, S. F., Scheffer, I. E. and Peter de Jonghe (2012), KCNQ2 encephalopathy: Emerging phenotype of a neonatal epileptic encephalopathy. Ann Neurol., 71: 15–25. doi: 10.1002/ana.22644
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2011 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO)
- Methusalem excellence grant of the Flemish Government
- University of Antwerp
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles
- program P6/43 of the Belgian Science Policy Office (BELSPO)
- Eurocores program Euro EPINOMICS of the European Science Foundation
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.