Point of View
Exome sequencing: Dual role as a discovery and diagnostic tool
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 5–14, January 2012
How to Cite
Ku, C.-S., Cooper, D. N., Polychronakos, C., Naidoo, N., Wu, M. and Soong, R. (2012), Exome sequencing: Dual role as a discovery and diagnostic tool. Ann Neurol., 71: 5–14. doi: 10.1002/ana.22647
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2011 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.