Anti–Aquaporin-4 monoclonal antibody blocker therapy for neuromyelitis optica
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 314–322, March 2012
How to Cite
Tradtrantip, L., Zhang, H., Saadoun, S., Phuan, P.-W., Lam, C., Papadopoulos, M. C., Bennett, J. L. and Verkman, A. S. (2012), Anti–Aquaporin-4 monoclonal antibody blocker therapy for neuromyelitis optica. Ann Neurol., 71: 314–322. doi: 10.1002/ana.22657
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2011 06:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Guthy-Jackson Charitable Foundation. Grant Numbers: EY13574, EB00415, DK35124, HL73856, DK86125, DK72517
- NIH. Grant Number: RG4320
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.