Cell therapy for neonatal hypoxia–ischemia and cerebral palsy
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 589–600, May 2012
How to Cite
Bennet, L., Tan, S., Van den Heuij, L., Derrick, M., Groenendaal, F., van Bel, F., Juul, S., Back, S. A., Northington, F., Robertson, N. J., Mallard, C. and Gunn, A. J. (2012), Cell therapy for neonatal hypoxia–ischemia and cerebral palsy. Ann Neurol., 71: 589–600. doi: 10.1002/ana.22670
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2011 08:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- Health Research Council of New Zealand. Grant Numbers: 11-576, 09-065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.