N.K. and D.C. contributed equally to this work.
A novel X-linked disorder with developmental delay and autistic features
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 4, pages 498–508, April 2012
How to Cite
Kaya, N., Colak, D., Albakheet, A., Al-Owain, M., Abu-Dheim, N., Al-Younes, B., Al-Zahrani, J., Mukaddes, N. M., Dervent, A., Al-Dosari, N., Al-Odaib, A., Kayaalp, I. V., Al-Sayed, M., Al-Hassnan, Z., Nester, M. J., Al-Dosari, M., Al-Dhalaan, H., Chedrawi, A., Gunoz, H., Karakas, B., Sakati, N., Alkuraya, F. S., Gascon, G. G. and Ozand, P. T. (2012), A novel X-linked disorder with developmental delay and autistic features. Ann Neurol., 71: 498–508. doi: 10.1002/ana.22673
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2011 08:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.