Exome sequencing reveals DNAJB6 mutations in dominantly-inherited myopathy
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 407–416, March 2012
How to Cite
Harms, M. B., Sommerville, R. B., Allred, P., Bell, S., Ma, D., Cooper, P., Lopate, G., Pestronk, A., Weihl, C. C. and Baloh, R. H. (2012), Exome sequencing reveals DNAJB6 mutations in dominantly-inherited myopathy. Ann Neurol., 71: 407–416. doi: 10.1002/ana.22683
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2011 11:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- BJC Institute for Clinical and Translational Sciences
- Children's Discovery Institute, National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NINDS NS055980, NS069669, NINDS NS075094, NIA AG031867
- Neuroscience Blueprint Core Grant. Grant Number: NS057105
- Hope Center for Neurological Disorders
- Muscular Dystrophy Association. Grant Numbers: 35438, 114845
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Siteman Cancer Center. Grant Number: P30 CA91842
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Number: UL1RR024992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.