Members of the PD GWAS Consortium are listed in the Appendix
Meta-analysis of Parkinson's Disease: Identification of a novel locus, RIT2†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 370–384, March 2012
How to Cite
Pankratz, N., Beecham, G. W., DeStefano, A. L., Dawson, T. M., Doheny, K. F., Factor, S. A., Hamza, T. H., Hung, A. Y., Hyman, B. T., Ivinson, A. J., Krainc, D., Latourelle, J. C., Clark, L. N., Marder, K., Martin, E. R., Mayeux, R., Ross, O. A., Scherzer, C. R., Simon, D. K., Tanner, C., Vance, J. M., Wszolek, Z. K., Zabetian, C. P., Myers, R. H., Payami, H., Scott, W. K., Foroud, T. and and the PD GWAS Consortium (2012), Meta-analysis of Parkinson's Disease: Identification of a novel locus, RIT2. Ann Neurol., 71: 370–384. doi: 10.1002/ana.22687
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2011 02:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: R01CA141668, R01NS37167, R01NS065070, R56NS037167
- Indiana CTSI CRC. Grant Numbers: M01RR00750/RR025761, R01NS36960, P50NS39764, R01NS064155, U10NS44482, 1RC2NS070276, R01NS057567, P50NS072187, IH NS36630, UL1 RR024156, NS050487, R01NS060113, U24AG026395, 1I01BX000531, R01NS36711
- Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation Edmond J Safra Michael J Fox Foundation Global Genetic Consortium Initiative
- Bumpus Foundation
- Robert P. and Judith N. Goldberg Foundation
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Joseph R. Mazzulli and Grace Bwala
- Mayo Clinic Florida (MCF) Research Committee CR programs. Grant Numbers: MCF #90052018, MCF #90052030
- Carl Edward Bolch, Jr., and Susan Bass Bolch. Grant Numbers: MCF #90052031/PAU, #90052
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.