Evidence-based path to newborn screening for duchenne muscular dystrophy
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 304–313, March 2012
How to Cite
Mendell, J. R., Shilling, C., Leslie, N. D., Flanigan, K. M., al-Dahhak, R., Gastier-Foster, J., Kneile, K., Dunn, D. M., Duval, B., Aoyagi, A., Hamil, C., Mahmoud, M., Roush, K., Bird, L., Rankin, C., Lilly, H., Street, N., Chandrasekar, R. and Weiss, R. B. (2012), Evidence-based path to newborn screening for duchenne muscular dystrophy. Ann Neurol., 71: 304–313. doi: 10.1002/ana.23528
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2012 11:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: 5U50DD000030, 1R18DD000344
- Research Institute at Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH
- Paul D. Wellstone Cooperative Muscular Dystrophy Center, Nationwide Children's Hospital. Grant Number: 1U54HD066409-01;JRM
- Ohio Department of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.