Dynamics of hemispheric dominance for language assessed by magnetoencephalographic imaging
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 668–686, May 2012
How to Cite
Findlay, A. M., Ambrose, J. B., Cahn-Weiner, D. A., Houde, J. F., Honma, S., Hinkley, L. B. N., Berger, M. S., Nagarajan, S. S. and Kirsch, H. E. (2012), Dynamics of hemispheric dominance for language assessed by magnetoencephalographic imaging. Ann Neurol., 71: 668–686. doi: 10.1002/ana.23530
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2012 11:15PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01DC004855, R01DC006435, R21NS076171, UL1 RR024131
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS0926196
- UCSF Research Evaluation and Allocation
- Epilepsy Foundation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.