Anesthetics isoflurane and desflurane differently affect mitochondrial function, learning, and memory
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 687–698, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Xu, Z., Wang, H., Dong, Y., Shi, H. N., Culley, D. J., Crosby, G., Marcantonio, E. R., Tanzi, R. E. and Xie, Z. (2012), Anesthetics isoflurane and desflurane differently affect mitochondrial function, learning, and memory. Ann Neurol., 71: 687–698. doi: 10.1002/ana.23536
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: K08 NS048140, (NINDS), R21 AG029856 (NIA), R01 GM088801 (NINDS) (Z. Xie)
- American Geriatrics Society Jahnigen Award (Z. Xie)
- Alzheimer's Association (Z. Xie)
- Cure Alzheimer's Fund (Z. Xie)
- NIH. Grant Number: DK082427 (NIDDK) (H.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.